Nifty - Intra-Day / Short Term - Live Chart (Candle Stick, EMA, SAR & RSI Indicators)
Intra-Day - Nifty - Intra-Day / Short Term - Live Chart (Candle Stick, EMA, SAR & RSI Indicators) in Equity / Stocks - Hi Mani, 8Min EMA, 13 Min EMA charting is not updating today.. can you please check and fix this issue. ...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Nifty - Intra-Day / Short Term - Live Chart (Candle Stick, EMA, SAR & RSI Indicators)

  1. Hi Mani,


    8Min EMA, 13 Min EMA charting is not updating today.. can you please check and fix this issue.



    Regards,
    Naidu


  2. Quote Originally Posted by naiduknk View Post
    Hi Mani,

    8Min EMA, 13 Min EMA charting is not updating today.. can you please check and fix this issue.

    Regards,
    Naidu
    These are yahoo charts ... Yahoo should soon fix it ...

  3. Hi,
    What is the difference between fast stochastic and slow stochastic in intra-day chart, and how follow them accordingly kindly tell me.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dpstavnii View Post
    Hi,
    What is the difference between fast stochastic and slow stochastic in intra-day chart, and how follow them accordingly kindly tell me.
    Fast Stochastic is for a shorter period of time, than slow stochastic, thereby giving frequent fluctuations between 0 to 100 ...

  5. Hi Mani,
    For intra day 8 and 13 min chart - u given the folg. lines.
    Buy and hold when the 8 mins EMA [Red line] crosses & stays above 13 mins EMA [Green line].
    Whereas in the intraday chart - the first chart for 8 mts. EMA - Green colour is given and for 13 mts. EMA Red colour is given. Which is correct

    Balaji

  6. Nifty RSI is well over 70 , even touching upper Bollinger Bands....is it good time to short Nifty Future ?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sakpalnitin View Post
    Nifty RSI is well over 70 , even touching upper Bollinger Bands....is it good time to short Nifty Future ?
    Not really ... Keep watching the daily chart for strong signs of end of rally, before going short ...

    A Doji Candle Stick followed by a Negative Candle is a strong sign of end of rally ... Watch below video for more clarity on the Candle Stick Analysis ...


  8. Hi Mani,

    I am new to this forum and I find the nifty live intra day chart extremely useful and also your explanations on the you tube. Is this chart available only on your web page or is this available in nseindia.com also? If it is available in nseindia.com, then please advise where to locate the same.

    Many thanks,
    Maha

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    Hi Mani,

    I am new to this forum and I find the nifty live intra day chart extremely useful and also your explanations on the you tube. Is this chart available only on your web page or is this available in nseindia.com also? If it is available in nseindia.com, then please advise where to locate the same.

    Many thanks,
    Maha
    Maha, NSE has TAME charts ... find the link below, you will need to manually apply the technicals

    http://www.nseindia.com/ChartApp/ins...s/mainpage.jsp







  10. Sir i am a beginner and really confused as to which EMA's are we suppose to use for intraday or short term view ...Somewhere i saw 3 and 15 EmA and somewhere i saw 350 mins vs 1350 mins and somewhere there was 8 EMA vs 13 EMA..which ones are correct and work?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

live intraday charts with technical indicators

live chart for nifty using cnadles

live chart for nifty using candesnifty live intraday chartnifty intraday chart with indicatornse nifty intraday chartlife chart for nifty using candlesnifty intraday chartcandle charts nsenifty live chart with indicatorniftyintraday chartlive intraday chartnifty intrday chart withintraday trend chart stock of indicatorniftylivechartscandlesticintraday chart of nifty in live niftylive chart fro nifty using candlesnifty live rsiNifty l intraday chart with indicatorrsi indicator on intraday chart

Tags for this Thread