Chit Chat / Off Topic Discussions - Why Fame Cinemas Chennai is an AVOID in COMMUNITY CENTER - I saw a movie in fame cinemas Chennai in the Arcot Road, Porur. Although the fame cinemas screen is good ...
12-05-2011 10:17 AM
Why Fame Cinemas Chennai is an AVOID
I saw a movie in fame cinemas Chennai in the Arcot Road, Porur. Although the fame cinemas screen is good and the mall looks clean, there are quite a few things that will not make people come back again to watch movies there.
Below is the few immediate things you will notice.
- The Arcot Road gets ripped by rains and is generally traffic prone
- The parking in the mall is designed like a Car service station, where cars can be lifted up and down for space optimization. The parking space is too small and you would be frustrated if you own a wide car.
- If you book tickets online, you will need to pickup tickets from ground floor and then proceed to 3rd floor (Its more convenient with a ticket vending machine at 3rd Floor)
- No non-veg in the Fame cinemas snack spot. Its all Veg and priced high of-course
- No ATM's within the mall and no credit card accepted at the snacks counter.
These are just little things and its funny how little things drive away people from coming back. I am definitely not going back, unless i have the most desperate situation to be there.
Visitors found this page by searching for:
fame cinemas chennai,
fame cinema chennai address,
fame cinemas chennai photos,
parking in fame theatre,
parking charges at fame cinemas,
parking at fame cinemas chennai,
theater near porur,
fame cinemas in chennai reveiew,
screens in fame cinimas chennai,
fame theatre parking charges,
photos of fame cinemas chennai,
free parking fame cinemas,
fame cinemas review chennai,
fame chennai review ,
flame cinema screens Chennai,
fame theatre in chennai review,
fame cinemas chennai parking facilities,
fame cinemas chennai car parking charges,
fame cinemas chennai review,
fame cineams chennai reviews
Tags for this Thread