Book on Indian Stock Market - Art of Stock Investing
Books & Training - Book on Indian Stock Market - Art of Stock Investing in MARKETS - Originally Posted by gajanan MR. MANI I received your book yesterday and going through the book. this is highly informative ...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Book on Indian Stock Market - Art of Stock Investing

  1. Quote Originally Posted by gajanan View Post
    MR. MANI I received your book yesterday and going through the book.
    this is highly informative and very useful guide for selecting the good stocks for investment.
    please bring out intraday trading book also.
    all the best and regards. vijaya gajanan
    Thanks for the kind feedback Vijay ... I have been planning to write a Book on the Title "Futures & Options, Commodity Trading Strategies - Indian Stock Market" for over a year now ...

    I just need to find some time to write the script and some capital investment to get it printed ... I am hoping to release it in 2013. Meanwhile, you can watch some of my videos on trading stuff ... Cheers!

  2. dear mani JI
    book is very well but in when to buy and sell chapters are not clear

    you are mentioning 50 dma and 200 dma levels but where to buy either below 50 dma or 200dma pls suggest i have litille bit of confuse

    thank you

  3. Quote Originally Posted by khaja mohiddin View Post
    dear mani JI
    book is very well but in when to buy and sell chapters are not clear

    you are mentioning 50 dma and 200 dma levels but where to buy either below 50 dma or 200dma pls suggest i have litille bit of confuse

    thank you
    From a long term investor perspective, 70% of good work is done in picking good stocks ... Once you get the picks right, plan to invest every month and each month choose to invest in stocks (Among your picks) which are near 50 day EMA or 200 day EMA or lower ...

  4. Hello Mr. Mani,

    Asha here, Can we get Total debt value on quarterly basis?


    Regards
    Asha Bankar

  5. Question Query from Asha B.

    Hello Mr. Mani,

    I have some questions related with earlier email.

    1. Can we see Total Debt value on quarterly basis?
    2. As u replied on last email about - Profit growth % & share price rise % can be seen on money control.com.
    I have searched thru the site, but could not get it.
    Can you tell specific path to get the values?

    Thanks & Regards
    Asha Bankar

  6. Quote Originally Posted by asha1234 View Post
    Hello Mr. Mani,

    Asha here, Can we get Total debt value on quarterly basis?


    Regards
    Asha Bankar
    Hi Asha,

    Balance sheet with long term debt is only available yearly ... Debt on quarterly basis can be "derived" though from "Quarterly Results" sheet ...

    For example, if quarterly results sheet says Interest expenses of 10 Crore ... We can assume debt levels at 400 Crores (Assuming interest at 10% annually) ... This is assuming the company paid 0 interest on short term lending, which some companies do.

  7. Hello Mr. Mani,

    Few more questions............

    1. Today on 27th Nov-2013, TTK prestige share value was reached from 3200 to 3600 ( approx350-400ponits above). What is the reason behind this?
    2. If share price lies in between 50 day EMA - 200 day EMA. Can we buy at that value?

    Thanks & Regards
    Asha Bankar

  8. Quote Originally Posted by asha1234 View Post
    Hello Mr. Mani,

    Few more questions............

    1. Today on 27th Nov-2013, TTK prestige share value was reached from 3200 to 3600 ( approx350-400ponits above). What is the reason behind this?
    2. If share price lies in between 50 day EMA - 200 day EMA. Can we buy at that value?

    Thanks & Regards
    Asha Bankar
    TTK is a fundamentally good company. And it had been near 200 day EMA for a long time and stochastic near 20 ...

    An upside is not surprising. TTK still does have concerns on TN power issues as 70% of their manufacturing happens out of TN ... It was a good buy at 3200 levels ... Upside may be capped at 4000 in the short term ...

  9. Hello Mr Mani,

    If SBI share value for today is 1814.35. Its EMA 50 - 1736.91 & EMA 200 -1865.18.
    Can we buy the share at this value ?( The value is in between EMA 50-200)

    Thanks & Regards
    Asha Bankar







  10. Quote Originally Posted by asha1234 View Post
    Hello Mr Mani,

    If SBI share value for today is 1814.35. Its EMA 50 - 1736.91 & EMA 200 -1865.18.
    Can we buy the share at this value ?( The value is in between EMA 50-200)

    Thanks & Regards
    Asha Bankar
    Yes ... you can buy now with long term perspective in mind ... SBI should do well post 2014 elections ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

books on investing in indian stock market

manashvi securities gandhinagar

book pdf on indian stock market

bsense highslows

algorithmic trading mumbai

nifty trading simplified

nifty option strategy for nov-2012 in hindi language

stock market books from india

DSIJin-Dalal-Street-Investment

books on indian stock market

nifty history chart

market:detailsid=com.letang.game103pp.cn

bse ganer

best automatic buysell stock indicator software india

invest in stock india book for beginner pdf

COPPER STOCK FORMAT

how to find the trend of a stock

dalalsteet

free tips for mid small cap stock watch buy

buying meyhod stock futuresnse

Tags for this Thread