Chit Chat / Off Topic Discussions - Sample Rental Agreement - Lessor Lessee Agreement in COMMUNITY CENTER - Click Here to open a Trading Account with "Zerodha" through us and get FREE Training on Futures and Options Trading ...
09-03-2011 11:17 AM
Sample Rental Agreement - Lessor Lessee Agreement
Leave some space at the top for the Agreement stamp paper. You can also Download word format of the below agreement for easier way to print leave & license agreement.zip Click Here to open a Trading Account with "Zerodha" through us and get FREE Training on Futures and Options Trading Strategies.
THE AGREEMENT TO LEASE ENTERED into at Chennai this 31st
day of August, 2011 between : ________________, W/O ___________ residing at _______________, herein referred to as “LESSOR”, which term wherever the context so permits or admits unless repugnant to the subjects shall mean and include her heirs, legal representative, executors, administrators and assigns on the ONE PART:
_____________ S/O ___________ age __ years hereinafter referred to as the “LESSEE” which term wherever context permits or admits unless repugnant to the subject shall mean and include his heirs or legal representatives, executors, administrators and assigns on the OTHER PART:
Whereas the LESSOR is owner of the semi independent three bedroom house at ____________________, and whereas the Lessee has approached the Lessor to let out the semi furnished house (two wardrobes one in each bed room, two heaters one in each bath room, mosquito nets and curtains for all the windows and one invertor) for residential purpose on a monthly rent of Rs. 15,000/-(Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) commencing from 1st september, 2011 for a period of Eleven months.
NOW THIS AGREEMENT OF LEASE WITNESSETH AS FOLLOWS:
1. The LESSOR do by these presents agree to let out to the LESSEE the semi furnished house at __________ for residential purpose only on a monthly rent of Rs. 15,000/-(Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) commencing from 1st September, 2011 for a period of Eleven months.
2. It is agreed between the parties, if the Lessee fails to pay the rent for two succeeding months, then and in that event the Lessor is entitled to treat this Agreement as cancelled and the Lessor is entitled to enter the premises and take possession of the house.
3. It is agreed between the parties, the Lessee will pay the monthly rent on or before 5th of the succeeding month, time being the essence of this Agreement.
4. The Lessor hereby acknowledges the receipt of security amount of Rs. 50,000/-(Rupees Fifty Thousand only). It will be returned to the Lessee on expiry of the Lease and on the Lessee handing over the house to the Lessor in the condition in which it was handed over to him subject to normal wear and tear. Under no circumstances the security amount will be adjusted towards rent. The security amount will not carry any interest.
5. It is agreed between the Lessor and Lessee, if it is mutually agreed to renew the Lease after the expiry of eleven months.
6. It is agreed between the Lessor and Lessee if either the Lessor wants to terminate the tenancy of the Lessee or if the Lessee wants to vacate the house, in either event the Lessor and Lessee will give ONE MONTH NOTICE ending with calendar month. If the Lessee wants to vacate the house without one month notice, he covenants to pay one month rent in lieu thereof. If the Lessor fails to give one month notice, he covenants to pay compensation to make up one month rent i.e. rent for unexpired portion of one month.
7. It is agreed between the Lessor and Lessee , the Lessee will themselves bear replacement cost of repair to electric fans, lights, water taps, water basins etc.,
8. The Lessee states that he has taken possession of the house in a good condition, and he covenants on the expiry of the lease or sooner determination thereafter handover to the Lessor the house in the condition in which he has taken over, subject to normal wear and tear. If there is any damage of any sort, the lessee agrees the Lessor is entitled to deduct the cost of setting the thing right thereof from the security amount and if the cost exceeds such amount, the Lessee covenants that he will pay such excess amount to the Lessor in cash without any demands.
9. The Lessee covenants that the rent hereby reserved for the house is a very fair rent under the prevailing rates, taking into condition the cost of the semi furnished house, location etc.,
09-03-2011 11:18 AM
1. The Lessee covenants to pay the rent on or before 5th of each succeeding month.
2. The Lessee covenants to use the house with great care as a prudent person and will not cause any damage and alteration to the house.
3. The Lessee covenants he will use the house for residential purpose of his family and will not carry on any business in the said house.
4. The Lessee covenants they will themselves at their own cost make repairs or replacements of all sanitary and bath room fittings, electrical fittings, wash basins etc., which are handed over to him in a good condition at the time occupation.
5. The Lessee will himself will pay the electricity charge for the house occupied by him.
6. The Lessee covenants he will not sublet or transfer tenancy to any person.
1. The Lessor covenants she herself will pay panchayat property tax.
2. The lessor or their authorized representative are entitled to enter the house at reasonable times to ensure the Lessee is using the house as a prudent person without causing any damage to the building and equipment and the building is used for residential purpose.
3. The Lessor covenants on the expiry of the lease by affix of time or sooner determination thereof and on the Lessee handing over the house in the condition in which it was handed over to him subject to normal wear and tear will return the security amount of Rs. 50,000/-(Rupees Fifty Thousand only). If there any damages, the Lessor is entitled to deduct the cost of damages and return the balance only. If the damages exceed Rs. 50,000/-(Rupees Fifty Thousand only), the Lessee covenants to pay such balance amount.
In WITNESS WHEREOF the LESSOR AND LESSEE HAVE set their hands on the day and year first above written.
09-03-2011 11:19 AM
Inventory of items
1. 40 watts Philips tube light 12
2. Kaitan fans 9
3. Fancy fittings 17
4. Bath tub with its fittings
(two in one mixer with shower and pull up bar) 1
5. Wash basin with its fittings 2
6. Bath room fittings
(towel rod, Storage box, two in one mixer,
Shower and soap tray) 2
7. Heater 2
8. Mosquito net and curtain for all windows.
Curtains for bed room, Kitchen and
Balcony French doors
9. Inverter 1
10. Three door wardrobe 2
11. Navthal Godrej lock 3
Visitors found this page by searching for:
rental agreement formet in chennai ,
rental agreement format in tamilnadu,
house agreement template india,
rent house agreement sample,
format of agreement for rent house,
rent agreement format india,
for renew rental agreement in india template,
format of rent agreement india,
lease agreement format for chennai,
india lease agreement sample,
simple rent agreement format in word,
house rental agreement sample india,
example of a house rental agreement,
sample lease agreement for house in india,
rental agreement format india,
rent agreement format india sample,
house rental agreement format in chennai free download,
room rent for pg format in word,
format of rent agreement between lessor and lessee,
rental agreement form word format
Tags for this Thread