Issue Price: Rs. 26 - Rs. 28


Allotment Status : http://mis.karvycomputershare.com/ipo/

Subscription Details:
Number of Times Issue is Subscribed (BSE + NSE)
As on Date & TimeQualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs)Non Institutional InvestorsRetail Individual Investors (RIIs)Total
Shares Offered / Reserved 54,845,000  23,505,000  54,845,000  133,195,000 
 Day 1 - Mar 16, 2011 17:00 IST 0.0000  0.0000  0.0500  0.0200 
 Day 2 - Mar 17, 2011 17:00 IST 0.0100  0.0000  0.1900  0.0800 
 Day 3 - Mar 18, 2011 17:00 IST 2.8500  0.2200  1.1800  1.7000 


Issue Detail:
Issue Open: Mar 16, 2011 - Mar 18, 2011
Issue Type: 100% Book Built Issue IPO
Issue Size: 156,700,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10
Issue Size: Rs. [.] Crore
Face Value: Rs. 10 Per Equity Share
Issue Price: Rs. - Rs. Per Equity Share

Incorporated in 2006, PTC India Financial Services Ltd (PFS) is an Indian non-banking financial institution, a subsidiary of and promoted by PTC India Limited ("PTC"). They are financial institutions in India that provide both equity and debt financing, including short-term and long-term debt, as well as structured debt financing. They are currently focusing on power generation projects in India. Thet also provide fee based syndication and advisory services as well as carbon credit financing against certified emissions reduction (CER) exclusively to the power sector.

As a promoter, PTC holds 77.60% of the equity whereas the remaining 22.40% is shared equally by Goldman Sachs Strategic Investments Limited, Mauritius and Macquarie Group Limited, Australia. PTC is a GoI initiated public-private partnership promoted by National Thermal Power Corporation ("NTPC"), Power Grid Corporation of India Limited ("Power Grid"), Power Finance Corporation Limited ("PFC") and NHPC Limited ("NHPC").

Company Promoters:
Promoter of the Company is PTC India Limited