News - daily shocking!!market update in MARKETS - • The SENSEX slipped as much as 0.5 percent early on Wednesday, led by losses in ITC, RIL and ICICI ...
07-11-2012 01:07 PM
daily shocking!!market update
• The SENSEX slipped as much as 0.5 percent early on Wednesday, led by losses in ITC, RIL and ICICI Bank Ltd. The broader 50-share NSE index was down 0.4 percent at 5,324.35.
• At 9:20 a.m., the 30-share BSE index was trading, down 0.42 percent at 17,544.16. ITC (0.8 percent), RIL (0.4 percent) and ICICI Bank (0.6 percent) led the losers.
• Top traded stocks on the BSE include SBI, L&T and ICICI Bank.
• Nifty may move up to 5400-5450 levels on positive triggers.
• The rupee had opened lower following weakness in global stock markets on worries that the global economic slowdown will hurt corporate earnings. At 10:53, it was at 55.37, up marginally by 2 paise from Tuesday’s close of 55.39 after touching a day’s low of 55.73 in early trade.
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Tags for this Thread