Mutual Funds - Mutual Fund Know Your Client norms effective from January 1, 2011 in IPO's & MF's - Below is the ICICIDirect KYC Instructions, but most hold true for all.
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has ...
06-21-2011 09:22 PM
Mutual Fund Know Your Client norms effective from January 1, 2011
Below is the ICICIDirect KYC Instructions, but most hold true for all.
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has mandated KYC (Know Your Customer) compliance for all Mutual Fund investors. Our records show that you are 'not KYC compliant' for Mutual Fund. It means that we will not be able to process any fresh MF purchases, regardless of the transaction amount, unless you are MF KYC compliant. Please follow the steps given below to help us ensure your compliance and continue investing in Mutual Funds.
If you have already submitted your KYC form through a Point of Service (POS) other than ICICIdirect.com, you will still be able to transact through us and no further documentation is required.
If you have not completed your KYC compliance process already, we earnestly request you to carry out the KYC compliance process, as below, as it is an essential part of your documentation while making mutual fund investments.
For your convenience, we have facilitated the fulfillment of this one-time activity through ICICIdirect stores across the country. To complete the KYC compliance process follow the below mentioned steps:
- Walk in to your nearest ICICIdirect Store with all the relevant documents
- Meet our Relationship Manager (RM) who will help you with the KYC procedure. Your RM is who can be reached at
- Submit the KYC form with the relevant documents and colour photograph. (click here if you are an individual/click here if you are non-individual)
- The original documents along with a copy should be presented. The originals will
be returned after verification
- We will arrange to send the completed KYC form to CDSL Ventures Limited (CVL),
the official vendors for KYC appointed by SEBI
- CVL, in turn, will process this KYC application. However, if the KYC is rejected, you will be informed directly by CVL
- You can also track the status of your KYC application by clicking here
On completion of your KYC compliance process you can continue investing in Mutual Funds through ICICIdirect.com. We understand that you may have queries. Please call us at our Customer care numbers or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have recently submitted your MF KYC documentation for processing, please ignore this mail.
Visitors found this page by searching for:
icicidirect KYC form for MF,
ICICIDIRE WHAT IS MF KYC,
icicidirect kyc status,
cvl pos icicidirest,
icicidirect kyc for mf,
Where to start kyc free,
mutual fund kyc icicidirect,
icici direct kyc documents mutual funds,
ICICIdirect a POS for MF KYC,
kyc form for icici direct
Tags for this Thread