Advanced GET - Is Advanced GET worth the money? in Software for Analysis - Looks like Advanced GET costs around $3,995 (check esignal.com for details).
Its almost 30% of my portfolio size and am ...
06-22-2011 12:48 PM
Is Advanced GET worth the money?
Looks like Advanced GET costs around $3,995 (check esignal.com for details).
Its almost 30% of my portfolio size and am wondering if its worth it. I guess its designed for big retail investors, DII and FII. Someone using it, pls share your views if its worth it.
- Is spending around $4000 for this software worth it? Does it have an edge over the subsitutes available in the market (AmiBroker, MetaStock, Fibotrader, Fcharts and so on).
- Does it produce Buy/Sell signals or we have to study the charts to derive these levels?
- Is it easy to use for people with less analytical/ technical skills?
- Is Viratech the only vendor for this package in India? If others, which is the cheapest one?
- Does it have a recurring monthly cost like data feed etc or is it built into the package price?
Visitors found this page by searching for:
is advanced get worth,
advanced get india price,
advanced get price viratech software,
viratech software advanced get price,
esignal cost in india ,
esignal advanced get training from india,
advanced get software price in india
Tags for this Thread